How you all doing with this lockdown we are all experiencing in the fight against this silent assassin "Corona Virus", It's the same here at Catseye HQ we have all locked away and looking forwards to getting out to events again once this is all over. We wish our motorsport friends well during this strange time we are in.
Tuesday 31st March 2020 the statistics are:
- 22,141 current confirmed cases.
- 1808 People have Died.
- 135 People have recovered.
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back.
- A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual).
- To protect others, do not go to places like a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital if you have these symptoms.
- Stay at home.
Non-essential businesses are being urged to close until the pandemic is under control and travel is only deemed necessary for essentials, 1 daily exercise, care for the vulnerable and picking up medication.
Social distancing is highly recommended with people being urged to remain 2 meters away from others to prevent it spreading.
Remember, you do NOT need to show symptoms to be carrying the virus.
Whilst most people will be healthy enough to survive the virus if they do contract it, the strain on the NHS and hospitals will be very difficult to manage.
Therefore, leading to people not getting the treatment they require in severe cases and can cause lives to be lost unnecessarily.